TodaysMeet helps you embrace the backchannel and connect with your audience in real time.
Encourage the room to use the live stream to make comments, ask questions, and use that feedback to tailor your presentation, sharpen your points, and address audience needs.
Imagine you're giving a presentation where you can read the mind of every person in the room. You'd have an amazing ability to adjust to your audience's needs and emotions. That's the backchannel.
Using Twitter at social media conferences has become a great way to do just that. But Twitter isn't appropriate for every situation.
- Your audience isn't on Twitter.
- You don't want the discussion to be public.
- You need to see only relevent updates.
That's where TodaysMeet comes in. TodaysMeet gives you an isolated room where you can see only what you need to see, and your audience doesn't need to learn any new tools like hash tags to keep everything together.
Try it now, just put a room name in the box below and hit enter.
How can I use it during my meetings?
1. Your staff uses their iPads and during the meetings you stop and ask questions. They type in their response to the questions.
2. At the end of a meeting, you ask them to reflect on the training.
3. During a training, they ask questions and at an appropriate time the questions are answered.