I'm in love with this new gadget. It is the first Multi-Touch Trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer, the Apple Magic Trackpad lets your fingers do the clicking, scrolling, and swiping. The Apple Magic uses the same Multi-Touch technology found on the MacBook Pro, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what's on your screen. Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. Inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever. And users can press down anywhere on the Multi-Touch surface to physically click or double-click on an item--no clumsy buttons involved.
- Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what’s on your Mac desktop computer.
- Swiping through pages on screen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine.
- Inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page.
- Nearly 80 percent larger than the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro, giving you plenty of room to perform gestures.
- Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology.