Texas STAAR is quickly approaching. I created two new resources recently. STAAR Math Review Grade 3 and STAAR Math Review Grade 4. These are Task Cards that can be used in a variety of ways. If you like the STAAR packets, leave a comment. I will be working on more skill sets this week.
1. Use as Around the Room- place cards around the room and give students a clipboard and partner to complete all task cards.
2. Use in small groups as a review.
3. Use in large groups and model strategies to determine the answer.
Grade 3 STAAR Math Review Task Cards
Each set of task cards includes:
1. Probability and Statistics
2. Numbers, Operations and Quantitative Reasoning
If you are from Texas and preparing for the STAAR, what do you have that you can link up below?