Now you want to see how to do it?
Use this website to get started... http://gifmaker.me. It is very simple and quick.
Here are the steps!
1. Upload your images. I picked 4 images of a Shabby Chic Teacher binder.
2. Leave the canvas setting sizes at 100%.
3. Play around with the speed of your animation. I picked 3400 milliseconds but you can go slower or faster.
4. You can add music but if you are going to use this in Pinterest the music will not play. I skipped the music part because it was not necessary.
5. Choose- CREATE GIF ANIMATION and download your file.