If you are interested in linking up, copy the images and post to your blog.
1. Favorite holiday song- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
2. Favorite guilty pleasure food- I love just about anything. If it is considered a carb, then I love it.
3. Favorite holiday tradition- taking family group photos; cherished and priceless
My very large family (sisters, aunts, nephews, nieces, daughters, and sons) will come over to my house on Christmas Eve for dinner. I love doing it even though the family is so large we can't fit in my house.
4. Favorite holiday book-The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
5. Favorite holiday act of kindness- I enjoy purchasing gifts for a family in need.
I went shopping last week and bought several gifts for some children.
6. Favorite holiday memory- Childhood memory-My grandparents driving 600 miles to spend Christmas with us. They would drive from south Texas to spend a week with us in east Texas. Adult memory- taking our children on a ski vacation for Christmas in Colorado.
7. Favorite holiday childhood gift- I cherished every gift I received because I knew how difficult it was for my parents to buy them. I always loved getting a new coat or clothes. I'm a clothes lover!
8. Favorite holiday craft- I don't have a craft but I enjoy decorating the house for Christmas. I don't enjoy putting it all back up after Christmas though. sigh!
9. Favorite holiday movie- Home Alone! I still laugh watching it.
10. Favorite place to shop for holiday gifts- If you have followed me for awhile, you know how much I love TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods. If I worked for them, I would never get a paycheck because I would buy everything. #cantcontrolmyself
11. What you want Santa to bring you- Sorel boots! Santa came early this year. Kendra Scott jewelry can't be beat. Thank you Santa.
12. Favorite product- I'm not trying to create a sales pitch here but I do love data. It is one of my best sellers and I have had great feedback on it. Data Talks and Forms
Head over to Angela's blog- Southern Fried Teachin to see the other linkups.