STAAR Daily Workout is a great resource that can just about be used any way you like. The goal is to get mentally fit for the state assessment. Let's take a look how we can use STAAR Daily Workout.
STAAR Daily Workout has 20 questions. Each question is 1/2 page in size. This is perfect to build a study book for each student. The covers are gender specific. This allows you to make all the girls a book and the boys their own books. The booklet covers come in color and black/white for printing ease.
- Use each question as task cards. Display the cards around the room and have student rotate to solve the problems. A recording sheet is included.
- Use in tutoring or small group instruction. Pick a problem or two to focus on.
- Laminate and place in learning stations for students to work on in groups or with a partner.
- Use as morning work or problem of the day.
- Use as exit slips to end your class.
Download- STAAR Daily Workout